Thursday, December 6, 2012

It has been a very long day and it's only 11 AM

I never made it to the Post Office yesterday and it does not seem as though I will today. It has been a long day. My day startd at 1 AM with Ms Zoe being sick and it continued until I had to wake Mr H and we rushed her to the Vet. Nothing harder than to see a sweet face looking at you and there is little you can do.  I signed DNR papers for her... we both agreed that would be best if it comes to that. I had plans to show you my mail from yesterday... but insteasd I will just say thank you to blogger friend Jo and my RI friends Lu & STan for now. My head is pounding and my stomach is upset. For now, I think I will try to relax as we wait for test results....
Ms Zoe waiting for the Vet

14 comments:

Lee said...

my thoughts are with you, hope the test results are favourable

Parsley said...

Hearbreaking. Thoughts and prayers for Zoe and you.

Silverlotus said...

Best wishes for Zoe and you.

Vickie said...

Oh Gracie, I am so sorry for the Ms. Zoe trouble. It is so hard. I am praying for you and Mr. H and Zoe. Take care my friend.♥

pam said...

Sorry, so sorry. It is such a hard time when our fur babies get sick.

DJH said...

Praying for you and Zoe.

Terri said...

Hugs and prayers!!

cucki said...

Oh dear..sending lots of thoughts and prayers for you and Zoe .. Hugs xxx

Carolyn said...

Good thoughts and prayers coming to you and Ms. Zoe. I hope Zoe starts to feeling better real soon.

(((hugs)))

Mouse said...

(((((HUGS)))) thinking about you all and hope the results are good ... love mouse xxxx

valerie said...

oh no...poor Zoe. I hope she starts feeling better really soon!

Nicola said...

Gracie, my heart goes out to you. My babies mean so much to me, when we lost Millie it broke our hearts.

I will pray for Ms Zoe to recover. Big Hugs xxx

CalamityJr said...

Praying for all of you. It's hard to watch when there's so little we can do.

Vicky said...

Sending big hugs