I am posting now because I am not sure just how I will be in the morning. Today was a bad day here at the Horton house. Our sweet Ms Zoe became very sick this morning and as I had posted, off to the Vet we rushed. She was left as we came back home to think about what could be wrong. Well, the xrays showed liver damage and spleen as well as bladder. She was a very sick girl. We did take her home only to realize we could not let her suffer a minute more. So back we went this time coming home without her.
She was loving pooch. Chunky Monkey is what I called her. Someone called her a Motorcycle mama, or as sis Lynowl called her a Pot bellied pig...but loved her very much and called her auntie's baby so often. My mom usually called her Zoely. But Mr H, who was her captive, called her Baby Girl. She was his baby girl from day one. She was always mindful of where he was and would look for him if he left the room. This last year when he was so sick and in and out of the hospital she was a basket case. We knew the day would eventually come. She was a bit over weight... okay a lot overweight. Shrimp, mussels, carrots and many other foods were her favorites. The house is pretty empty tonight. Mr H is very sad and lonely for his baby girl. Me? Well, who will be with me at 2 AM when I have my coffee? Who will wait by the cookie jar while my coffee is brewing? No, do not suggest we get another pooch... too difficult for us. This is our second fur baby we have lost. Rainbow Bridge now has my Sherlock and his Baby Girl... that is enough. Thank you for all the wonderful loving thoughts for us today. Good night my friends.
She was loving pooch. Chunky Monkey is what I called her. Someone called her a Motorcycle mama, or as sis Lynowl called her a Pot bellied pig...but loved her very much and called her auntie's baby so often. My mom usually called her Zoely. But Mr H, who was her captive, called her Baby Girl. She was his baby girl from day one. She was always mindful of where he was and would look for him if he left the room. This last year when he was so sick and in and out of the hospital she was a basket case. We knew the day would eventually come. She was a bit over weight... okay a lot overweight. Shrimp, mussels, carrots and many other foods were her favorites. The house is pretty empty tonight. Mr H is very sad and lonely for his baby girl. Me? Well, who will be with me at 2 AM when I have my coffee? Who will wait by the cookie jar while my coffee is brewing? No, do not suggest we get another pooch... too difficult for us. This is our second fur baby we have lost. Rainbow Bridge now has my Sherlock and his Baby Girl... that is enough. Thank you for all the wonderful loving thoughts for us today. Good night my friends.
36 comments:
I'm very sorry, Gracie. Loosing a pet is heart breaking, especially one who is more family than anything else. You all will be in my thoughts.
I am so very sorry for your loss Gracie. I hope you will find comfort in your memories of her. I know how difficult it is after the loss and adjusting to life without your pet. You are in my thoughts :)
I am so sorry Gracie - not much more I can really say, but I do know what you are going through.
I am so very sorry. I understand your pain and pray you find peace in happy memories.
So so sorry for your loss....I know the pain you're feeling and my heart goes out ot you.
Sending love and hugs,
xoxo
I too am sorry for your loss. They fill such great places in our hearts, but you have the good memories to hold on to.
Gracie, there are no words, written or spoken capable of easing the pain you and Mr H feel. Even the memories, routines, years shared are a sharpened arrow thru your hearts right now.
But you and Mr H took the most unselfish step love ever can on the walk thru life - you chose to think first of HER needs/pain - over the longing you both had to keep her with you. That is the deepest love, honor and respect you can give your fur-baby when they are suffering.
I'm thinking of you sweetie - wishing there were some way to make it easier for you - even as I know there is none.
Hugs x many
Issy
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
*hugs*
I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. Zoe was dearly loved by you both. You are now suffering the loss of a very special love & bond. Nothing anyone says will ease that pain or mend that hole in your heart & lives. It is a horrible feeling walking into your home without them & knowing that they will never be there by your side again. Take the time you both need to grieve for Zoe & look after yourself. My thoughts & prayers are with you. Hugs x
I'm so sad Gracie. I know very well how do you feel and it's the worst thing that can happen to a person. I immagine you and Mr. H with a great sense of empty in yourselves and in your home. Hope the both of you feel just a little bit better soon,
Kisses and hugs.
Fiore
Oh Gracie- thinking of you -hugs galore!
I am so sad here too..thinking of you so much Gracie ..
Hugs xxx
So sorry to hear the news ... she was very much loved and will be missed by us too .... you did the best for her at the right time. We said we were never getting another one after we lost my fur baby Bracken but we did end up with Master Bentley (((HUGS)) to you both love mouse xxxxxx
My condolences to you Gracie and Mr. H. So sorry to hear about Ms. Zoe.
((HUGS)) to you both. love Annette
Bless you, its so hard when a much loved pet leaves us, they take a little of our own hearts with them.
Much love and {{{hugs}}} to you both at this very sad time. Julie xxxx
oh Gracie I'm so so sorry to read this.. all my hugs go to you and mr H
So sorry that Ms Zoe is at Rainbow Bridge now.Know how you are feeling.Sending hugs to you and Mr H.
Ohh so very sorry to hear about your little pooch, I will be thinking of you all.
Lots of love at this sad time. xxx
So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Zoe...thinking of you x
Oh Gracie! I am so sorry for both of you. As you know, we lost 2 dogs in one year, heart breaking it is. But the joy, the joy she gave you! How special she was. I am praying for you two.♥
Sorry dear. So very sad with you.
I am truly sorry for your loss...I know this pain all too well. I will pray that, with time, you and Mr. H will find peace in fond memories...
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia
Gracie,
I am so sorry about your loss of Ms Zoe. My thoughts are with you. I am so sad.
(((hugs)))
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Gracie. You and Mr. H gave her a wonderful life and she passed knowing how loved she was. I hope you hang onto happy memories during this sad time. *hugs*
I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.
So sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers!!
The hardest thing to do is to say goodbye to ones beloved pet. I feel for you and send along much sympathy. Both you and MrH take care
Oh Gracie and Mr H, I am so sorry, such a gap for you. Sending lots of love and hugs xxx
I am so sorry to hear this. Take care and remember all the happy times.
Lynda
What a sad day. I am so sorry for your loss. Times like this are so difficult to bear, especially when you've had to make that very hard decision. Big hugs.
So sorry to hear about your loss of your baby girl Zoey. She was a darling pug and lovely furbaby. Big Hugs to you and Mr. H.
Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com
http://nels-ed-nitro-xing.blogspot.com/2012/09/meyarrr-me-hearties-we-welcomes-ye.html
Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com
Want to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
Skype : Jobz.Corner
If you want to see some intersting posts about football then visit here;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barcelona-Trolling-Club/1381722335491880
Post a Comment