Saturday, December 15, 2012

I love this! Elisa and I did a private exchange and she sent me this lovely design. It is sitting in my Ziz Tree. All my exchanges are complete and sent and received. I will be posting more pictures in time. It is the second day of rain... now that is big news here in Arizona.... in The Valley. It actually poured last night. Haven't heard the total fall yet. It amazes me that it can rain for a few hours and not amount to anything! later. Tomorrow is Mr H's birthday. Speaking of Mr H, he is doing better about Zoe.... a little more accepting that he made the right decision at the right time. This is a short post...I am off work today and have a few errands to run. Then I think I will make him one of his favorites...scones. Hope all your Christmas shopping is complete, or at least almost there. Welcome to a new friend following me... always nice to meet someone new.  Enjoy your day...

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Glad you two are at peace with the decision made with Zoe.♥

cucki said...

so sweet..i love it too..
enjoy your day deary..
love cucki x

Nicola said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Mr H
Happy Birthday to You.

natalyK said...

Love your new ornament! I hope you have an easy day at work :)

butterfly said...

Happy birthday Mr H.
Lovely exchange.

Carolyn said...

Gracie,
Elisa's finish is beautifully done. We got a smidgen of rain and lots of wind.

Happy Belated Birthday to Mr. H.

It is hard when we loose a furry family member. (((Hugs))) to you both.

Anne said...

Beautiful exchange piece Grace!! As for rain...we always get rain here! I'm wishing for snow!!