Thursday, December 13, 2012

One of three

What a nice time we had last night. As I posted, it was our Condo Christmas Open House. We first stopped at Glenda and Don's then next door to Reta's then crossed the courtyard out through the gate and over to visit with Donna. Delicious foods and beverages. I think I will plan a Spring Open House!
As I mentioned yesterday, I have been sewing....
The first one was posted here. On this one,I stained some muslin and dug out some trims and this is the first of  3 new ones. Fun to do and easy to embellish.  This may go to a friend for Christmas.  Speaking of friends, I heard from Angela... we had a private exchange for an ornament---- I heard from Heather that her son loved the Reindeer food and she the Christmas Spider--- and then from Deborah and she is pleased with the Christmas Spider that I sent for her tree. That is what Christmas is about, making someone happy! Right  now I am in the need of a cup of coffee.... then organizing myself for work today. I hope to try to remember to take a picture of our staff aprons..they look so nice hanging over the cut counter. In the meantime, do have a great day. Thank you for the kind words you send my way.....

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Gracie that is really cool. Love it! I hope you and Mr. are doing well? ♥

cucki said...

Aww so sweet
I love it too
Hugs for you x

Minnie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your open house and the pin cushion is beautiful.

Silverlotus said...

You are so thoughtful and generous. Just reading your blog makes me happy. :D

Thanks again!

SoCal Debbie said...

I think all of you at Joann's should wear your aprons every day!

Mouse said...

ooo that is nice :) and glad your wee gifties got to their new owners safely too ... its always a worry isn't it .. *passes large coffee over for you :) love mouse xxxx

Gabi said...

Hi Gracie, Thank you so very much for the beautiful spider you sent over to Australia. It sits now proudly in our tree. I just adore the little spider.
Thank you so very much for making my day bright.

Nicola said...

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.