Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A chilly Wednesday and Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Now what you ask has one got to do with the other? Well, it is a chilly morning and the smell of Cinnamon Raisin Bread baking is wonderful. It is one of my bread machine recipes. I hope this turns out okay.  Still a learning experience with this bread machine.  Still looking for more recipes.
No pictures today? No, although I do have one to post..just feeling lazy today.....tomorrow is another day. I am half way finished reading The House at Riverton and will say that I am enjoying it. I am doing some stitching and sewing as you will see in tomorrow's post. I just finished 3 of the Dressmaker Pincushions. Tonight is our Association Open House and I look forward to this each year. We have 3...and it is the first time participating for two of them. Simple; refreshments and conversation.
At this very moment, I need a cup of tea...nice hot tea....Welcome to my new friends..and many thanks for all the kind words ....enjoy your day.

7 comments:

Janet P said...

There is nothing like a hot cup of tea to pick you up. x

Annette-California said...

Hope you are able to get warmed up - Hot tea should do the trick:) Looking forward to seeing your latest finishes. Merry Christmas
love Annette

Vickie said...

Hi Gracie! Thinking of you and Mr. H. Hope you two are feeling as blue.

cucki said...

Hello dear. Thinking of you so much..
Yup hot tea should do the magic..
Love for you x

Mouse said...

oooo i can smell that bread from here ... thanks for the slice and the tea :) love mouse xxxx

butterfly said...

I can smell you bread too What could be better a nice cup of tea a slice of your bread , and a hour stitching.
Thanks for my dream, now I have to get breakfast ready.hugs.

Nicola said...

Cinnamon is a favourite spice, it always make a house smell homely when baking