Friday, November 2, 2012

Sending a message~~~

To all my USA friends...be sure to remember to turn back your clocks 1 hour this Sunday ... Arizona does not follow Daylight Savings.
A partly cloudy morning and beautiful cool temps... I am off to work today and if it is anything like yesterday... I will need a foot soak and early night again! You know I must have been exhausted... I slept until 5 AM! Now really, that is 2 hours later than normal.  Of course with the 25% off total purchase coupon this weekend, everyone is taking advantage.  I am relaxing and stitching a little this morning. My plans for the weekend are to set up the sewing machine and do some finish work. A short post today..
Thank you for visiting with me.  Have a great day.

8 comments:

cucki said...

have a great weekend dear xxx

Janet P said...

Our clocks went back 1 hour to GMT last weekend, so we had an extra hour in bed! Have a good weekend, and that you get done all that you want.

Vickie said...

Sleeping til 5 is sleeping in huh?! Wow!! Take care Gracie. I hope you have a wonderfully productive weekend.

Patty C. said...

Thank you for the reminder Gracie -
Enjoy your sewing :)

butterfly said...

Have a great weekend , our clocks have already gone back, so extra time to stitch. hugs.

Woman Seeking Center said...

Hi Gracie!

The daylight savings time 'extra hour of sleep' is welcomed - especially on the cold NY mornings this time of year (tho it takes me weeks to adjust to the time change itself lol)

Now I'm off to catch up on seeing all your new work/posts...

Hope you're having a happy sewing machine filled weekend

Hugs
Issy

Annie said...

Hope you got some much needed rest this weekend.

Just want to let you know that the bunny made it safely to to my home. Thanks so much for your little extras. Your version is adorable. I've already started stitching him up!

rosey175 said...

o my, you normally wake up at 3am! Yikes, I feel like 7am is much, MUCH too early but I am a happy night owl.