Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Is it already Wednesday?

Another week of lost days. I did get some stitching done and new one started. I know~~ I can't help myself. It started with my downloading a freebie from The Little Stitcher....

I just had to make this and I did have that fabric I bought a week or so back. I love the small print. The linen is tea dyed. I have had the old key which I attached since 1973. Actually I have 2 that I found and so I would not loose them, I attached the tassels. Now this one has a permanent place. Since I was visiting Laura's blog I also bought The Wise Old Witch and even though today is Halloween, I am stitching it. It will be a pillow that will remain on the guess room daybed. This room is where I hibernate to and stitch. Of course when someone is in town~~~ sis Lynowl or brother Alan, I relocate. It is a pleasant room... one day I will share pictures. In the meantime, if you have not visited The Little Stitcher you really should. I am not very into primitive stitching, but I do love many of her designs.
Our Ms Zoe did not have a good night...she was very restless and just not her usual self. Of course she had first Mr H up for sometime then me and now she is fast asleep and snoring. Yesterday as I opened the blind in the guest room 4 of the 5 cords snapped! It is a 72 inch blind. Glad it did not fall off the widow and come crashing down.
I am off to stitch for a while then out to replace the blind. The sliders are open and the air is comfortable.... I hope you are all safe from the aftermath of Sandy. Thank you for sharing some time with me.

3 comments:

cucki said...

it is really so cute..
big hugs cucki xx

Nicola said...

Blue has a bad tummy tonight and I am expecting to be up and down all night. I hope that Ms Zoe has recovered.

Janet P said...

I hope Ms Zoe is feeling tons better. I too hope everyone is safe from Sandy.