Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Time flies even if you are not having fun!

Can it be that I have not posted since Thursday? Gee, what have I been doing? Well, I did work 3 days last week.I did this and that.  I did stitch some.

The dressmaker is busy stitching My Lady's dress. I really like the colors. She is going to be lovely when I  the dressmaker finishes.
I think she really needs to have arms.... she is looking a bit weird again.
   I have not, I am ashamed to say, worked on Iris. I am not working tomorrow so maybe I can get 100 stitches done.
I have a basket... in it are to do's,  working on, and maybes. Look what I found and finished stitching
I now will think about the finish. I have changed my mind a few times, but now that it is ready, I think it will be easier to make a decision. any ideas out there? Feel free to send them my way.
  Mr H and I went out to buy a new phone...which we did, and also a new computer desk chair. I love the smell of new leather. We seem to need a new phone every so many years. As for the chair, well, Mr H, who does use the computer more now, really did not like the one we had. Staples offered for $15.00 a replacement for the chair in 3 years... you keep the chair and they give you a new one. Not bad, we shall see in 3 years.
   Ms Zoe is doing okay. Thank you for asking and caring about her. I do have to get her to the vet for a pedicure and ear check... but all in all, she seems to be doing okay. Mr H still is telling her to concentrate so she won;t stumble and pay attention so she will not get lost.... I just listen. Thank you for stopping by and chatting. Welcome to my new friends.... I do hope you all have a wonderful day.

11 comments:

thegreytail said...

two more amazing pieces.. I really have to stitch my own Needle and thread..
and the Lady looks really nice and kind.. beautiful linen choice btw
happy xxx!
chiara

pam said...

Arms are needed-you are correct. I would want to make the Needle and thread piece in to a needle necessary or pillow. It turned out great!

sally said...

Hello

The Needle and Thread piece is so lovely, I've never seen that design before.

Your lady looks very pretty even without arms!

Glad Zoe is doing better.

Sally

Silverlotus said...

I love the needle and thread piece. I think it would be lovely as a lid for a small, lined stitching basket.

Patty C. said...

Wonderful stitching ;)

Gabi said...

Beautiful stitching. Love both of your projects

Julie said...

Needle and thread is so pretty.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your lady is looking lovely if not a little indecent without her skirt on! ;)

Janet P said...

There's something about the lady's hair.... I'm so glad to hear Ms Zoe is coming on ok. x

Minnie said...

Needle and thread is very pretty, sadly I don't have a suggestion for finishing it. I think that is why I have so many pieces stored that have been stitched but not finished. The Lady is adorable can't wait to see more progress. Glad Zoe is doing okay.

Anne said...

Your lady is coming along beautifully! I love your Needle and thread finish and think it would look great as a pillow finish! That or a pin keep!