Friday, August 31, 2012

Hugs from My Lady and a Blue Moon

Well now, tonight is the Blue Moon. Be sure to get out and look up at the sky. In reading about this event, I came across many different opinions of when and why and how. So I will just enjoy the fact that there will be a full moon tonight...  The song Blue Moon was a favorite at many of the dances in my dancing days. Moving along..
My Lady has her arms..

Sending hugs out to all of you! There was a question or two sent to me...I am stitching this as Diane Williams, the designer set it. I am using DMC floss so my shades are a little different... but I am using the suggested colors. I am happy to say, there are no mistakes. One of the changes I plan to make is in the finish.... you will just have to wait and see. I also think I may add a little something. I am sure Diane from Little House Needleworks would not mind.... as she printed in the direction: "The possibilities are endless so you can make this design uniquely your own!"
It is so nice to be appreciated. I have received 2 emails from my Cousin... from the Get Together I organized  at the beginning of this month back in Rhode Island. We did indeed enjoy ourselves...the pictures reflect it. Since I do not have permission to post them you will have to take my word for it. We are nine in our generation and 2 in-laws from our parents generation. My mom and my aunt Esther. Someone took a picture of me with them and when I find out who and then if my cousin will permit, I will post these two ladies.
Well, Ms Zoe is outside for the fourth time in the last hour... so I best check on her...oh wait, she is staring at me through the slider!
I am happy that we could spend some time together...welcome to my new friends...I looked and saw that I have 215 followers...I am amazed! Thank you for the kind words you send to me...have  a wonderful day.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow love your lady ,I want to stitch her next year she is lovely, hugs.

Mouse said...

she is looking good your lady and can't wait to see your alterations to make it your own :) Hi Zoe :)
looking forward to seeing the photos if we can :) love mouse xxxxx

thegreytail said...

now aren't you the funniest, Zoe ??
the dress of your Lady looks most intriguing.. can't wait to see your version.. I LOVE versions!! :D

Gabi said...

Your lady looks just wonderful. So curious now about your changes.
Ms Zoe is a cutie. :)

Julie said...

Your lady is growing well.
The moon was indeed very beautiful last night,