Friday, July 27, 2012

Shades of Lavender

Well, I did not stitch very much yesterday... a few on Yellow Bird. But I did make another bracelet...
in shades of Lavender. I think "Shine" from The Journey's of Grace angel collection likes it too. I really like making these and already have gift recipients in mind. Just to find favorite colors now.
I really did have a lazy day yesterday with a dull headache. As I mentioned in previous post, after the injections I do have a headache. This one was not too bad but I sure had no ambition.
Today is a work day but I think I will add a few more stitches  to Yellow Bird.
In 12 days I will be flying to Rhode Island. I have organized a Cousin's Reunion and am so looking forward to seeing these dear people. For our Family, we are the "older generation". There are 9 of us. Just an old fashion cook-out. New memories to share. I have been fortunate to have wonderful childhood memories. I will not have access for posting or internet for that matter.
There is a Tea Party this weekend. Check out Parsley at Seasons of my Mind for details....I will hold mine on Saturday or Sunday...so do stop in for a cuppa.
I always enjoy your visits...hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

pretty bracelet. Enjoy your trip. Its great to have time with your family.

Parsley said...

Very pretty!

Can't wait to see your tea party. :)

thegreytail said...

happy you're doing a little better..
hate when I get unstitchful days in spite of the fact that I really want to stitch.. just like the past few weeks..
your bracelets look so shiny.. :D
may the weekend bring us time for chilling out and get a bit more productive!

cucki said...

hi dear, so glad that you are feeling better..
sweet bracelet..
tea party is a fun idea..i will surely visit you..
hugs cucki xx

Anne said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better! Really pretty bracelet and I hope to see you at the tea party on Sunday!