Saturday, July 7, 2012

New fabric for projects

I just fell in love with...
This wil be my next bag...large print for the outside and the companion roses the inside....I got everything ready and once again forgot to get more of the Pellon! What is wtrong with me? I have bits and pieecs which will not work. As I will be at work today I will get it and then sew this weekend.

Then I just have to make Kaaren's First Friday Freebies.... she jsut keeps tempting me each month. Since I did not get to do last month's it will be included with this month's design....I so far piced this for the project.. The ligt blue with the delicate rose motif will be used for the embroidered front and the darker blue for the backing.







I did work a little on Iris but then Mr H put on a movie and I just had to watch. It was a nice relaxing day... comfy inside, hot outside. So you know where we stayed. I will have to figure out a drawing as I have hit the 201 mark with friends. Welcome .... Who would have thought someone would enjoy my blog. Thank you for the kind words. It is so nice to email chat with many of you regularly. I am honored with your friendship.
 I feel the need for some Cream of Wheat and a cup of Maxwell House...so I will say, have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Silverlotus said...

Lovely fabric choices. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished bag.

CalamityJr said...

Ooh, love the new fabric choices! Love blues and yellows, but you already knew that's why I'm admiring them so, didn't you, lol!

Woman Seeking Center said...

Does it indicate poor moral character to covet a cyber-friends material the moment it's seen?! lol Needless to say the outcome will be stellar & can't wait to see the finished project!

Enjoy the weekend & try to stay cool(ish) in the heat :-)

Cardygirl said...

Such pretty fabric will make a lovely bag!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Gracie, I love the fabric for your new bag - just lovely.

Brigitte said...

Gracie, that will be a gorgeous bag with the roses on it. Looking forward to seeing it on your blog.
You must be melting under the hot sun you have. So it's stitching and sewing time inside the house, isn't it?

Janet P said...

Hi Gracie, hope you have better luck with your bag than I did. Thought I must admit it is looking better than I thought it would.