Sunday, June 24, 2012

100 more stitches and an owl

I did manage to stitch...a little on Iris

Just a hint of an Iris petal coming into view. This is about 1500 stitches and 29 colors. one day....


Next, I am working on my Needles project....
This is a little on the dark side, but it is the only way the linen color shows more true to shade. It really is a nice color but I do not have info as it came from my stash box and no label. I sometimes buy small pieces from The Attic and there is only the count on the tag. It is a nice way to have colors on hand without buying large pieces.

I will be choosing the travel destination for Madame Muriel by the week's end...so there is still time to let me know. I am hoping to get more stitching in this day. How about you? What are your plans? So glad you stopped by today.... enjoy the rest of your day.

5 comments:

milly said...

Both projects are looking lovely.

Vickie said...

Me? I am making a Fourth of July bunting. :)

thegreytail said...

love that little owl!
I'm working on the SAL Sorpresa 2.. it's coming out so good! :D

- Maminti, a kicsi zöld tündér - said...

This owl is soooo cute, I like it so much...
With my best wishes: Maminti, the little green fairy

Silverlotus said...

I love the little owl. It is so sweet.