Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's Wednesday already?

I can't believe that I have not posted since Sunday. What have I been doing? I know I did stitch a little and went to work on Tuesday. Monday... oh right. I went to my monthly stitch group. Always nice to catch up with the ladies. For the summer we are a very small group as the snowbirds have left until September. Mr H had a doctor appointment in the afternoon.... another injection for his hip. This morning was Zoe off to the vet. The pills for her arthritis seem to be helping, but I will not be giving her any until Monday to see if they really are helping. We are also dealing with the brain mass issue so we are not sure what is what. I do see a slow failing in her. Of course Mr H does not admit to me that he sees this. He tells me "she is not concentrating" after she wakes into the doorway or right past one of us. When she stumbles he might say " she is still sleepy". He loves her so. She is stressing for no apparent reason during the wee hours, say 1 am to 4 or 5 am. I am not a good sleeper as it is, so this really is taking my sleep time. Yet, with this being said, I do not feel she is in any real pain/discomfort. Dr Lori understands and will keep a close eye as wee will also. 
Well folks, that is that. I would like to stitch today...and read a little. I started a book about Helen Beatrix Potter and it is so interesting. Thank you for stopping by and listening to me. Sometimes it really helps to talk about these things. I do hope you have a wonderful day. I am ready for a nap myself!

7 comments:

Janet P said...

It does help to talk about things, as they say 'a problem shared is a problem halved'. x

Annette-California said...

I agree with Janet. It does help to talk. Hope the meds work for Ms Zoe. and for Mr. H.
What's the title of the book your reading?

thegreytail said...

of course you can talk about it with us here..
I really wish the fluffy lady all the best, and Mr H sounds incredibly sweet..
which book are you reading? I'd love to know more about HB Potter..

take care, all of you..

Julie said...

A few of us in blog land have had ill or lost their pets this year,myself included,so we know how you are feeling.Hope you catch up on your nap.

Vickie said...

I am reading another book in the fictions series about Beatrix Potter. Take a nap Gracie, you will feel better. :) ♥

Kaisievic said...

So glad that we can be hear for you to talk to. Enjoy your stitching, reading and napping.

Mouse said...

as they say it is good to talk and a problem shared is a problem halved ... hope she is feeling better soon as well as Mr H after his injection too :)
hope you have got some sleep by now ???
love mouse xxxx