Sunday, March 11, 2012

A little cloudy but Saturday was great....

Mr H and I spent Saturday roaming around North Scottsdale. Specifically having appetizers at Cheesecake Factory. I of course added a Mojitio...yum. We had Firecracker Shrimp and Grilled Artichoke halves and Mr H had needed a hot fudge sundae. The chocolate sauce was spoon delicious. I did have to test taste it. This was at Kierland Commons shopping area. After filling ourselves with nourishment, we decided to walk about. That is when this came into view...
Oh yes.... a Lamborghini...in full glory. The trunk is clear glass so that the engine is fully visible. This is a dream vehicle.  See the couple in the window? The guy and I chatted and he offered to take me for a ride...problem... it was not his! The little boy sitting on the bench could not take his eyes off it. But it was time to move along....
We found a Tommy Bahama Restaurant. I definitely want to have lunch there the next time we are at Kierland Commons. Mr H asked to see a menu and the girl gave him the lunch and dinner ones. When he said that he wanted one to take to look at, she said take them! Giving away their menus?  The $$$ are what you would expect for the place and area...but I still need to have lunch there.
All and all it was a nice day and it was nice to have Mr H feeling up to the outing.  I did manage to get a few pennies stitched for my mat...
only 7 to go....
I plan to stitch on this project today. I must admit that there are two... yes two projects calling to me. I am going to try not to sway. You know how hard that can be. They are just waiting. All ready to go but not in hand. One is even on my work table already! Then I spied the Just Nam Humbug in the closet.... oh only two hands one head but a stitchers heart!
Glad you dropped by this day. I appreciate the wonderful comments and emails. Do have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

What a nice outing - so glad Mr. H was up to it! I know the feeling of having more than one thing calling out to you. Sometimes we do need more than one pair of hands!

milly said...

Hello

Sounds like you had a lovely day. Very nice car!

Your pennies are looking great.I know that feeling you mention about itching to start something new - it happens all the time!

SoCal Debbie said...

How nice that you got to be outside for a walk and saw an awesome vehicle! Thanks for sharing a pic with us.

Mouse said...

ooooo fab you both got to go out on a outing and coooo nice car ..lol
hope you got your projects done and love the two hands one head and a stitchers heart :) love mouse xxxxx

Anne said...

Sounds like the two of you had a lovely time! Ooh that Lamborghini is neat! Too bad you didn't get a ride in it!!