Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just a quick note

Just a quick note today...
I have  a few more of my pennies stitched....I am re-starting a BBD, and got lost in my craft closet.
The Penny Rug mat is really an easy and relaxing project. I hope to be finished this weekend. Nothing to really photograph at this point. I picked up a BBD project that I had started during one of Mr H's hospital stays. I guess since we have had no further trips there, I forgot about it. I kept a tote bag for the ready with things to do, a magazine to read and snacks. When I looked at the stitching I decided I did not pay attention when I started it and was not pleased with it.... so..... Fred helped me remove what had been done and now I am starting over. I went to the closet to put one thing away this morning. That did it... one thing led to another and 1 hour later.... you get the picture. Now I think I will relax with my coffee (which by now is cold... that's alright, I love iced coffee) and the morning paper. A few errands to run today then I will relax with my stitching.
The Tree Mallow is in beautiful bloom right now...
I love the sun lighting up the petals.....there is a strawberry that I am guarding that is getting pink.... a few more tomatoes to munch. I pick, rinse and snack on them. I love these small varieties.
It has been so nice having you visit. I welcome a few new friends and thank you all for spending time and taking time to chat. I love hearing from you. If I can get past a few of the Robot Obstacles, I will leave you a message. I think I may just email when I have problems with comment posting.  I do hope you have a marvelous day.

3 comments:

milly said...

Hello

I'm looking forward to seeing your Penny Rug Mat!

It's easy to get carried away in the craft room isn't it?

Your Mallow is looking beautiful!

Happy stitching!

Mouse said...

can't wait to see what you have been up too :) love the mallow gorgeous colours ...hope you enjoyed the rest of your day :) love mouse xxxxx

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous blooms. Sounds like you are having some creative fun!