Friday, February 3, 2012

What a day....

This has been a day.... first was the plumber to detect where the leak in our pipes was. I must say it was fascinating to watch all the high tech stuff to find it then locate the path of the pipes ...which are under the house in the cement slab foundation....The house was built in 1978 and there is no basement. They just lay a cement slab and embed the pipes. They will be back on Tuesday to do the work. I won't even tell you how much that is costing! Then Cox came to find out why I loose Internet connection. Do you think the computer would display the problem. Of course not. So he played around then finally determined that it may be the computer....now I will talk with Best Buy. It hasn't been in the house a month yet.
If all this was not enough the blog will not let me add to my blog list on the sidebar. So, I deleted it then have begun to add it back on again. I like having it there so others will stop by to visit with you.....
Did Mr H and I celebrate my birthday? We have been busy since 8:30 this morning. I think we will try for Monday.  I am working tomorrow then Super Bowl is Sunday. We do have some priorities! But I bet you want to know who my birthday package is going to...

Happy Un Birthday..........Cardygirl!
I will be posting your package soon.
Just want to add a few items to personalize it for you!

I will have stitch pictures tomorrow...too tire right now. I need another cup of coffee...I think this one makes 6 for the day!

Thank you for the birthday wishes....thank you for stopping by....see you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Gracie
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Vickie Niggemann said...

Well Happy Birthday Gracie! Hope you had some chocolate and then a nice rest. :)

Mouse said...

happppyyy birthday and congratulations to cardygirl too .... hope you manage to get the computer fixed and sorry about the leaking pipes :(
have a great time when you do go out and celebrate :) love mouse xxxx

Marcy said...

What bad luck but I hope you have a good birthday celebration .... and many more to come.

Cardygirl said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday!