Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is it me or~~~~

~~did January slip past me? It just seems that this month went quickly. There were plans that I did not get to and days that I filed away to do but did not do. Tomorrow begins a new month...and the shortest of the year. What does that mean? I think it means that if a month with 31 days flew past then this one will certainly be  gone too soon. But...but you still have time for my Un-Birthday drawing.....check out my post on Jan 30th for details. Since I do not kow how to link you ther, just scroll down past this post and it is there. One day I will know how to navigate this blog...
Remember the "garden protection".... as you can see Mr H erected a simple fence and bird netting.I know, what garden. This is my row of tomato pots. So far it must be working...
Here is my tomato! Yes, I will pick it before it disappears.
As you can see, there are so many growing. In the previous picture you can see how big the 3 plants are. They are like a small jungle.This tomato is about 1 1/2 inches.... a bit larger than cherry size but smaller than plum size.


Yesterday was a good stitch day....
Here she is...and pictured with doll #2 of my nestting doll. I am not sure if I told you, but this was a Lanarte kit. She is one of three sized Baboushka patterns. This is the medium one.  The orignal was stitched on 27 count....I am using 28 count from my linen draw. The threads are DMC as were the kits. Great colors.
My tooth is feeling much better. I am sure just as it feels good it will be time for the dentist to cause me more discomfort taking this temp crown off and putting in the final one. One more week to go before that happens so in the meantime, I will go to work today and then on Saturday and stitch in between. My eyes caught some beads in the cupboard yesterday...maybe I should------and that bag pattern I found on line last night-----
It was so nice to visit with you today. Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

RuthB said...

When you work out where your January went, please let me know. I'd like to know if mine went with it. I don't suppose our missed days will get tacked on to February???? :)

Say, enjoy that tomoato!

Patty C. said...

I think the month flew by - I am behind with everything - including blogging !!

Enjoy your stitching
Hugs !!

Nicola said...

Your Russian doll is so pretty. Glad you are getting there with your tooth xxx

Mouse said...

yep it certainly flew by .... hope the tomato lives up to expectations ... well done on the stitching and good luck with your projects that have caught your eye ..lol :) love mouse xxxxx

Mangogirl said...

great stitching :D The month just disappeared, I think the year will do the same unfortunately!