Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome clouds

It is Monday .... the birds are chatting and it is cloudy. Amazing how we enjoy a cloudy day. IF and it is a BIG if, we are lucky it will at least sprinkle if not rain.
Laundry is done ... rice is in the steamer (for fried rice tomorrow) and ... what ... again I have a no ambition day. Oh well. Remember yesterday I said I was having a lazy day? Well, it certainly was... practically no stitching! Yep, you guessed it, not a picture to show. I do plan some stitching today both here and at the doctor's office. I keep a KISS project (keep it simple stitch) at the ready...in the tote for the doctor files.... right now it has been ornaments. I am enjoying the JBW patterns. I would love to do a few Christmas Ornament exchanges....if anyone is interested let me know. Even without a blog... I welcome you to participate.
Oh no ... it looks like the sun is might win over the clouds..... temp is 82.... so at least that is not too bad. The expected temp is  93 for today.....enough for the weather report....I see my needle sparkling and waiting to stitch...
Thank you for stopping by today...have a great day.

3 comments:

Patty C. said...

I would be interested Gracie - let me know if you are still interested my friend ;)

geeky Heather said...

I would also be interested in an ornament exchange! I was just thinking about posting about it on my blog, in fact! I used to do one every year on a board, but they don't do it anymore, and I so miss taking visitors on the "tour" of new ornaments I've received from all over.

Mouse said...

ooo hope you have enjoyed your day being lazy .. does us good once n a while or two ..lol ... sounds good the ornament exchange :) love mouse xxx