Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sometimes all you need to do is look out the window for beauty

When I look out my living room window...this is what I see across the courtyard....
Isn't this just brilliant! It is a very large Lantana bush.

After a very long day yesterday...I found this waiting in my mail box..

It is my Autumn Exchange from Marjorie. She did a perfect job of finishing this pin keep. I just love it. It could not have arrived at a better time.
Yesterday, Mr H was readmitted for another surgery and kept over night. I hope it is only for last night. I also hope this is the last he will need. So, getting such a beautiful pin keep was just what I needed to find waiting in my mail box last night.
Thank you for stopping by....I am off to see if Mr H will be coming home today.....wish us luck!

12 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry about Mr. H....fingers crossed for you.....and yes, what a wonderful uplifting surprise to receive when you got home.....take care

Denise said...

Your poor husband needs to find the road to recovery and stay on it! :)
Hope he's doing better today!

The mailman did bring you a beauty - just when you needed it most.

CalamityJr said...

Praying Mr H will soon be home where he belongs. Marjorie (and God!) had perfect timing; glad she brightened your day. And I've never heard of Lantana before, but now I think it's a beautiful bloom!

SoCal Debbie said...

What a nice gift from Marjorie! I have a mystery plant that just started growing in my yard, and thanks to you, now I know it is a Lantana!

Mindi said...

Lovely pinkeep, and I'm glad the timing was perfect for you. I hope Mr. H recovers from his surgery fast.

Blu Stitcher said...

The pin keep is beautiful. I sure hope this next surgery will be the last for Mr. H and fix him right up.

butterfly said...

Thinking of you and your Mr. H.

So great to receive a happy at this time.

Nancy said...

So glad Marjorie's gift arrived at a time when you needed a lift! Praying that Mr. H gets to come home today and that he stays on the road to recovery...

And This Little Pig said...

Here's hoping for both you and Mr H, fingers crossed. Pretty flowers (even if we think Lantana is a weed in this household, chalk it up to Mum growing up on a dairy :@) Lovely exchange, you lucky girl.
LiBBiE in Oz

Mouse said...

beautiful view :) and gorgeous pin keep you got there :) hope Mr H is feeling much better and that he is home now .. take care yourself too ..love mouse xxxxx

Patty C. said...

Sorry to hear about Mr. h - You are in my prayers Gracie.

Your exchange piece is lovely - Congrats ;)

Mangogirl said...

Enjoy the lantana! Here it is a weed.