Saturday, October 1, 2011

And the winner is~~~~~

October has arrived and I am hoping the lower temps do too. I really miss sitting outside in the early morn with my coffee and the daily newspaper. If the temps permit I also enjoy stitching outdoors. Usually the hummingbird flutters overhead making little noises and distracting me.... then there are the lizards who scurry around.... once in awhile the coyote walks through... so pleasant.

Getting ready to mail out my Secret Pen Pal letter today and also my Designer Exchange piece. Sadly, this group will not continue. I will post a picture of what I send and of course what I receive as soon as they arrive here and there.

Before I tell you who won ... I know ... but ... I just want to tell you a short tale.
One year ago when I started this blog it was just for me to write down my daily thought and document my needlework. Oh of course I thought it would be wonderful if anyone would read it and could they possibly want to join my journey? Well, write and post pictures and they do drop in and return! I never dreamed that I would be involved in exchanges and give aways and the such. It has been wonderful meeting all of you. It is nice to know that someone cares how we feel, what we are doing and takes the time to tell you.
That stated... the winner is ....... ...... .......Kaye from Kitten Stitches. Kaye, I will email you.......

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful new month and a great day.

2 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Congrats to your winner...and thanks for sharing a little bit of Gracie through your blog!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Grace,

Oh thank you so much for your great Giveaway - I am so thrilled to have won! I love your blog and congratulations on a year of blogging - it is lovely to catch up with a little bit of your life. I am relatively new to blogging but I find it so rewarding.

Lots of stitchy hugs, Kaye xoxox