Friday, September 30, 2011

Last day of September

I will be ever so glad to see the end of this month. On the other hand...October brings a few must do things.... I know I will accomplish these but still......

I walked this morning and found this at the corner of our condo property...

such a lovely flower on a large Organ Pipe cactus. Sad it will be around for one day and one night.

Yesterday I posted about a win I received from Dawn....

Quite a nice selection of patterns. Always fun to get blog mail! Speaking of which...I must get my Secret Pen Pal letter out. That too has been fun and I look forward to "meeting" who my pal is in December.

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of my drawing. So ... today is the last day for entering.  It has been nice to read why someone follows me. I know that I truly enjoy your company and even if you do not leave a message....I hope you do enjoy stopping by. I am lucky to have you all as my friends.
Hope you have a great day......

6 comments:

Gillie said...

Here's to a wonderful October!

Vonna said...

What a beautiful flower...even if it graces the earth for one day and one night.
You had a sweet win there :)

Cindy said...

Love the flower! and also a lovely package of goodies.....hubby and my dream is to end up in az someday....sigh....i so love the area...hope you have a nice weekend and dh is feeling better and better...

Mouse said...

oooo gorgeous cacti flower :)and nice stash win too :) love mouse xxxx

Kaisievic said...

Love your cactus flower - only a day and a night - sweet but sad. Not sure if I have entered your giveaway but would like to do so - love reading your blog, it is lovely to read about what others are doing around the world.

Happy stitching, hugs, Kaye xoxox

Nancy said...

What a great goodie package! September was a hard month for you let's hope that October brings good things!