Sunday, September 25, 2011

Football and stitching....

In our home Sunday means football for Mr H and stitching for me with one eye on the TV.

This is what I am currently stitching....
It is BBD Joy from  the JCC Christmas issue. I love BBD ....
I am stitching on 32 count linen from "the drawer" and using DMC threads. Not sure of the finish yet....

On the furbaby news... Zoe has not shown any problems this week.... but we are keeping a good watch.  The Vet is almost sure of a Neuro problem and because of her age we will just keep her safe and comfortable.
On the hubby news.... he is feeling better... but possible more surgery ahead. I truly admire his strength and optimism.
Well...thanks all folks.... oh except for my anniversary give away...remember to post  on previous post. Drawing will be Oct 1st.
Thank you for stopping by and for all the kind  words..... have a great day.

10 comments:

Mindi said...

Lovely start on the ornament, that was one I had tabbed to stitch as a gift for my mother. She's always complaining that birds on samplers were black, why couldn't there be some bluebirds. And lo and behold, here's a bluebird!

SoCal Debbie said...

Such a beautiful bird! Do you use a magnifier for stitching?

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely bird. I know the finish will be beautiful! So glad Mr H and Zoe have you to watch over them. Blessings to you all.

Tricia said...

I thought I recognized that bird! That is one of my favorites from the ornament edition!

Blu Stitcher said...

Another pretty project. I sure hope you get some good news on Zoe and I will keep you and Mr. H. in my thoughts and prayers.

Mouse said...

oooo very pretty :) and glad Mr H is feeling better and Zoe is doing good this week too :) love mouse xxxx

Cindy said...

I like your stitching start....your fall sundays sound like our sundays....football and stitching....what good be better :D

Sally said...

I love your start on the BBD ornament. So pretty.

pat said...

What a lovely and delicate work
Pat

Lois said...

Sorry to hear your DH may face more surgery. Love your stitching. This is one I'm planning to stitch by Christmas (hopefully!).