Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's a sunshine day....

Actually, it is almost always a sunshine day here in the West Valley. It was just comfortable enough ... if  only for a little while .... for me to have my coffee outside this morning and started to read a good book. First I should begin by telling you that early yesterday morning there was  movie on called The 19th Wife. I am glad that I decided to watch it... it was very good. So this morning I downloaded the book to my e-reader and began the story. Glad I did too... so I have taken a stitch break for the morning to read.

Here is where I left off my BBD bird...
just love the color of the flower! I think next I will put his eye in and add the legs... anyway, I am enjoying this as I do all of BBD projects.
 I received a wonderful package from Dawn's give away....I will post a picture tomorrow. Thank you Dawn.

Have you decided to enter my anniversay give away? Check out Friday's post....

Thank yu for taking the time to visit with me....enjoy your day.

7 comments:

Vonna said...

Your BBD bird is lovely! :)
Glad you enjoyed the movie and I'm sure the book will be just as delightful!

CalamityJr said...

Ooh, I'm really liking this bird! Can't wait to see your finish! (well, of course I can. You go right ahead and enjoy your book)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I love your BBD bird.

I am so glad you got your package and like it.

butterfly said...

Love your BBD stitching , i like the colours

Bec said...

Lovely stitching :)

Sally said...

Your BBD bird is looking lovely. Nice to see a blue one :)

Nancy said...

Lovely stitching!