Thursday, September 8, 2011

Is it really Thursday

I have been stitching and stitching.... but they have been my exchange pieces. I plan to complete them this coming week and get them ready to mail. I have also worked more on the embroidery but did not take a picture. I have met a new blogger.. Sandi who is a fellow Arizonan. We are planning to get together for lunch ... if there are any other Arizonans who would like to join us leave a comment on this post or email me and  as soon as we set it up I will notify you. Anyway, Sandi is hosting a new exchange...stop by and check it out. Sounds like fun. Not that I need another project, but I will be joining her ... how about you?
I also came across a new to me designer...I have it listed on my right sidebar .. Beehive Needleworks...sweet designs and I have made my list for the next Attic shopping time.
Well, that is about it for now. We have another Cardio appointment today for Mr H. and then maybe the surgery date will happen.
Thank you for taking the time to visit with me..... hope your day is a good one. Now off to see what has Zoe barking.......

2 comments:

Patty C. said...

I'll be thinking of you Gracie - I hope the appointment goes well for your husband ;)

Sandra Kaye said...

Hey Grace, Thanks for the shout out about my quiltie trade. I can't wait to see all the quilties come in. I'm ready for lunch whenever you are. (I'm always ready to EAT:):) I'm a new follower. Hugs-- Sandie