Monday, August 22, 2011

Scattered today....

Lots to do today or so it seems. We have an appointment with the surgeon for Mr H ~~ I have to must make a vet appointment for Zoe ~~I had no energy to go to my stitch group today~~but I did stitch yesterday ...
I would have stitched more but I read for awhile and then we watched a movie.

Before I left work on Saturday I did some fabric shopping.....
I have specific plans for the first 3 from the left, and just really like the others. I will admit to thinking about particular uses for them, but still in the thought process. I plan to make one of my co-workers a pumpkin pincushion from the blue/white daisy print, the leaves and sunflower are for exchange pieces.

It was briefly cool enough for me to enjoy my coffee and morning paper on the porch ~~ briefly! So back in I am and will stitch more on the butterfly. I am so pleased that you took some time to visit with me ~~ hope you have a nice day.

6 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo hope things have calmed down abit and you got every thing done ... love the fabrics .... take care love mouse xxxx

Donna said...

love the fabric. i miss quilting. hope it cools down some more for you soon.

Nancy said...

The butterflys are so pretty! Love the fabric too!

Cardygirl said...

Hope all is well there...love that butterfly!

Gabi said...

Lovely new fabric. The butterfly is looking great too.
Hopefully all goes well

Whytefeather said...

Pretty fabric.. love those! Your Butterfly(s) are looking lovely! Your previous post on the baby blanket... how sweet of her, maybe you'll have a chance to gift it to a girl grandbaby in the future :)