Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Such a lovely day....and it's Flag Day

Today I proudly display my flag

The sky is blue---the sun is bright and getting hot---and Mr H is up and off to the dentist. I do have work today, another one of the Tuesdays thrown in to my schedule but I will have Wednesday and Thursday off. Ziz and I are going to The Attic on Thursday.
Yesterday while out on errands, I asked M H to stop at Michael's so I could get....
Now i normally stitch holding my frame/q-Snap balance for 2 hand stitching. But I thought I would use this instead. It was $49.95 but with the 50% coupon---yes, only $24.99. Of course I am presently stitching a biscornu and do not use a frame. Speaking of my biscornu....would you like to see how it is coming? Meet me at my other place and take a look.
Here in Arizona it is going to be another hot day...where ever you are, I hope it is comfortable. So glad to have you visit with.
Don't forget my giveaway----drawing will be June 26th. All the info is posted on Sunday June 12th.

NOTE: my biopsy came back negative. Thank you for your good wishes.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Hope you like using this. I got something similar and it really helps. Although, it was difficult to go from stitching in hand to using something to hold your piece with.

Mouse said...

whoop on the good news and great bargain for the stand :) off to go and see what you been up too :) love mouse xxxx

Nancy said...

Don't you just love those 50% off coupons!?! Great deal! I still stitch in hand but might have to try to learn to stitch in a frame to keep the wrinkles away.