Friday, June 17, 2011

Shopping for stash and gifts....

Ziz and I had a wonderful morning shopping at The Attic....
Luscious threads for some BBD projects -----
A few pieces of Linen to stitch those projects----
 A couple of patterns for me----look at the lovely butterfly pin for the JN Humbug----

a couple of gifts-----

and just the right butterfly to complete the fob from La D Da. Ziz found it for me while I was shopping. We stopped on the way there but I can tell you about that tomorrow and of course we had lunch before heading home. Oh I id get some stitching done....not much so if you would like to see how little I did, meet me at my other place.
Glad you had the time to stop by, have a wonderful day.....

Oh----those that guessed African Violet for the ?picture were right. I took it looking through a Dragon Eye piece.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the new stash. Can't wait to see it all stitched up.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Parsley said...

Yummy stash! love it

Mouse said...

oooo lovely stash :0 looks like you had a fab day :) love mouse xxxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely haul of stash!

The photo of the violets looks like the view I get when I take my glasses off and look at a light!

Rowyn said...

What a great bunch of stash. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun stitching it up.

I can't wait to see your Lavender's Blue finish, I quite like this chart but have never seen it stitched up anywhere in blogland.

Congrats on the impending grandson. How exciting. I remember there was much excitement in my family prior to my niece being born. She still creates much excitement now (she's 2).

Have a lovely weekend!

Nancy said...

Love your new stash!!

SoCal Debbie said...

What a wonderful shopping day for you and Ziz! Now you just need to make magic and put the linen, floss, and beads together!