Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What a week.......and it's only Wednesday!

Monday was Zoe's eye appointment.....the fur baby has her own Opthamologist. It was her yearly exam. Her eyesight is about the same. Medication daily to continue to prevent stall it from getting worse. Some of Tuesday was spent trying to track down my income tax filing. The IRS does not have it, the Post Office does not know where it is and I have mailed twice now! So much for Certified Mail.
But look....These are Yellow Pear Heirloom Tomatoes in our garden.
and...  
My Spring Exchange to Gaby in Germany arrived...
It is a needle book. The linen was dyed using Rit Dye and the card was made by me. I used the strawberry fabric as gift wrap...Gaby loves strawberry print.
This afternnon will be more stitching and I think I will enjoy a Wild Hibiscus cocktail outside. our weather has been deightful. Tonight is my weekly card stitch group and I will be learning a new technique. I did get stitching done in the last couple of days....meet me at my other place to see. I am so pleased you stopped by today. Have a great day.


1 comment:

And This Little Pig said...

Ahh the postal service is the same All over the World :D. Not a tomato lover, but your heritage tomatoes are very interesting. So they stay yellow? Beautiful exchange Gaby is a lucky girl.
LiBBiE in Oz