Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh what a beautiful morning~~~~~~

What a lovely start to the week......the temp is 65, there is a gentle breeze and the chimes are singing and the birds talking. Actually they are asking why their food is not out yet. Several are babies and they are hungry by the looks of their flapping wings.
I hope everyone had a nice day yesterday. My sis Lyn called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day......she always does. Then My son and "daughter" called to say the same. Andrea's pregnancy is going well. We still have to wait a few more weeks to know what we are waiting for. Boy or girl, I do not care, well, maybe a girl would be nice. Just have to wait.
I worked on the back side of Glad Tidings yesterday.
This will go quickly if I worked on it more. I also worked on my challenge piece Grace. Meet me over at my other place and give me your opinion. I made a change.
As always, I am happy to have you visit and love the comments and emails. Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo glad you had a nice day :)and are you definitely going to find out which flavour then ..lol ... stitching looking good too :) love mouse xxx

Nancy said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day! Hoping the baby will be a girl!

And This Little Pig said...

Lovely start.
LiBBiE in Oz