Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally~~~~well it is Friday the 13th

Well, like everyone else..or not...Blogger was down this morning. And I was going to post early for a change! Glad it is back. I wanted to get this up before going into work today.
First...I got my Spring Exchange yesterday. I was surprised by the fact it was Gaby who I had mailed to. Look at what she sent....
All the way from Germany. What a beautiful pin keep.

Lovely finishing. I had sent a pin keep also and a handmade stamped card....

I dyed the linen with Rit Dye a nice shade of green and added a "G" charm for both our initials. It was wrapped in strawberry print fabric...she loves anything strawberry. Late yesterday afternoon, Dear friend Ziz called to ask if I wanted to join her and Dear Fern . They were going to a garden sale at a place called "The Yard Sale" nearby. So off we went and look what I found...
I have been looking for an old plant stand to put in front of my kitchen windows for my African Violets...I do not plan to do anything to this except clean it with a wire brush and wash it. Okay, so Mr H will do it.
Still have not located my taxes...someplace between Arizona and the IRS in CA.
I stitched on Grace yesterday.Join me at my other place to see her. Thanks for visiting me and I will stop by your place later after work. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

pam said...

Both pin keeps are beautiful. Hopw fun for you both.