Outside my window
Very dark except for the lights on the Yucca tree in the garden
I am thinking
about baking my favorite cookie tonight.....
I am thankful for
all of you, my blog friends, who sent kind wishes to me yesterday
From the kitchen
The smell of fresh brewed coffee
I am wearing
Pink pj's
I am creating
My Winter Exchange gift
I am hearing
The sound of a distant train whistle...about 5 miles away!
On my mind
Peaceful thoughts
Plans for the day
a drive to The Attic for some goodies
From my cameras eye
3 lovely old ornaments that belonged to my Aunti Angie....faded and tarnished but oh so loved by me.
to all of you who stopped by today, have a wonderful Christmas Day

4 comments:
Sounds like you are having a better day today. Hugs,
Olga
Oh! I am so jealous you are heading to The Attic today! Have a wonderful time.
LauraB
What Laura said! Have a great day!
What lovely thoughts. Like the others I especially like your trip to The Attic!
Post a Comment