Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Extra magazine up for grabs

I have to admit, when I go to The Attic, it is usually for something special.  Because it is a half hour drive, and depending on the time of day or which day of the week, that time can be longer, so when I do go I buy items I like ....I mean that I really need. Well this trip I bought a magazine...The Jan/Feb 2011 JCC
but I already have it...I knew that I liked it.

So, I would like to send it to another craft room as there is no room for two of the same here! If you would like it, please comment here and then I will send it out to you asap...

I am glad you stopped by and I know you would never snicker because I did this....who did I hear laughing??!!

10 comments:

Pike said...

Hi Gracie - that does happen sometimes :) I have bought one or two duplicate charts... I'd love to have that!

Pirjo from Finland

Kttycat said...

lol You really must of liked this mag. I wouldn't mind a chance at it. Thanks!

Joy said...

There must be something great in that magazine if you purchased it twice...would love to have it. Thanks for always stopping by my blog! Merry Christmas!

Silverlotus said...

Gosh, I love the design on the cover. I haven't seen this anywhere up here yet. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.

Patty C. said...

If there are no takers - count me in - I always love a good cross stitch magazine

Merry Christmas !!

Ellen said...

I love JCC magazines, they have lovely designs. Would love the chance to win this one. This issue is not in Singapore yet.

Merry X'mas and a Wonderful 2011!

Elisa said...

done it myself many a time...lol I would love to be considered xx

Chrizette said...

lol - yeah has happened to me too :) Please enter me :)

Chrizette
baychriz at gmail dot com

SoCal Debbie said...

The same thing has happened to me too! I bought a cross stitch kit to make for my friend and found that I already had it in my stash! I'd love to get a chance to see your extra magazine. Maybe I'll see a chart to add to my Crazy January Challenge.

Lee said...

I am new to your blog - the magazine looks lovely! thanks and happy holiday!