Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A new day....

For Today

Outside my window
       Very dark except for the lights on the Yucca tree in the garden
I am thinking
        about baking my favorite cookie tonight.....
I am thankful for
        all of you, my blog friends, who sent kind wishes to  me yesterday
From the kitchen
        The smell of fresh brewed coffee
I am wearing
        Pink pj's
I am creating
        My Winter Exchange gift
 I am hearing
        The sound of a distant train whistle...about 5 miles away!
On my mind
        Peaceful thoughts
Plans for the day
        a drive to The Attic for some goodies
From my cameras eye
       3 lovely old ornaments that belonged to my Aunti Angie....faded and tarnished but oh so loved by me.



























I am wishing
         to all of you who stopped by today, have a wonderful Christmas Day





4 comments:

Olenka's Stitches said...

Sounds like you are having a better day today. Hugs,
Olga

thebusybeehive said...

Oh! I am so jealous you are heading to The Attic today! Have a wonderful time.

LauraB

KarenV said...

What Laura said! Have a great day!

Lois said...

What lovely thoughts. Like the others I especially like your trip to The Attic!