Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Heard Museum

What a nice day...usually is...when we visit The Heard Museum. Yesterday we attended Aztec Stories with Michel Heralda ....
Michael telling a story

his wife Sandy playing gourd drums 

and also chatted with weaver Melissa Cody from the Navajo Nation.

When at the Heard, I always enjoy lunch at The Cafe' and my favorite is The Dreamcatcher salad. They ran out of shrimp so I had it with chicken.
I never tire of visiting the museum and enjoy the many programs they offer.

Zoe went to the Vet this morning for a pedicure and Rabies vaccination. Somewhere she lost one pound, now only 28 pounds! Now we are waiting for the rain...or so they say we are to get rain. This is Arizona after all...I plan on stitching and having a cup pot of tea at the ready.
Well, guess I better get the tea and my needle in hand.....so glad you stopped by. Hope your day is peaceful......

1 comment:

Kttycat said...

That sounds like a fun/neat place to go. Yay for Zoe!!! Lol hope you can get to enjoy the rain!