Friday, December 31, 2010

An end and a beginning

The end of 2010. There were some days I would like to file away not to be opened again, but I will take them as a learning experience. There were some very wonderful days tucked in there. Time spent with my best friend, my husband Dennis. Zoe coming through serious surgery strong and healthy. Spending time with my friends here in Arizona and staying connected with my friends and family in Rhode Island. Then there is this new part of me...my blog. I have so enjoyed meeting and having some personal contact with many of you, my new friends.

The beginning of 2011. The start of a new year always brings wonder. There are new adventures to find. Promises to ourselves that may or may not be kept. We have the opportunity to accomplish new goals. Maybe we have a few fences to mend or make stronger. Whatever comes my way, I am ready. There are some things that will be the same for me. Taking time to appreciate Dennis. Making time for myself each day to read and stitch. Visiting with all of you daily.

From our home to yours
We wish you a wonderful happy, healthy and fun
New Year.

Oh and the Crazy 2011 Challenge...are you ready?

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Best wishes for the New Year, Gracie!

Whytefeather said...

I am so pleased to have met you this past year, Gracie!! I wish you and yours a wonderful New Years Eve and that 2011 is a fantastic and creative year!! Warm hugs!
Stacie

Elisa said...

Wishing you a Happy 2011 xxxx

Patty C. said...

Best wishes to you and your family in the New Year Gracie !!

Carol said...

Wishing you only the best in 2011, Gracie! Happy New Year :)

CalamityJr said...

Happy New Year, my friend. May it be filled with blessings!