Sunday, December 26, 2010

And the drawing....

So nice to read that everyone I visited had a great day yesterday. We had a quiet day...spoke with my family back in Rhode Island and our son in NW PA...so our day was complete. Dennis cooked a wonderful roast with the fixings. I did the clean up....the least that I could do. Dennis and I do not exchange gifts as we are always getting things, but he did manage to get me something special. I love Fossil...hubby found this....see the spool of thread and the needle?
It is a sewing kit! How perfect is this........
Oh...I am suppose to tell you who I am sending the magazine to. Well, there was the shoebox and hubby pulled out the name of Ellen.....so, Ellen, please send me your snail mail so I can get it in the mail on Monday.
While he was available for this task, he pulled the names for the Breast Cancer kits.....they are....Silverlotus, Cindij and Carol.....please send me your snail mail so they too can get into the mail on Monday...or as soon as.
So glad you stopped by to visit....have a wonderful Sunday.......

6 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Sounds like you and Dennis had a nice, quiet day together, and those are special days, too! Glad you enjoyed your Christmas.

Chrizette said...

Congrats to the winners!

KarenV said...

Cute gift! Glad you had a nice day :)

Silverlotus said...

Merry Christmas, Gracie!

Ellen said...

Thank you so much for the magazine. Will email you with my address.

Happy Holidays!

Carol said...

Our Christmas was very quiet, too, Gracie! Now that the "boys" are grown, things are very different from when they were rambunctious, "up at dawn" kids!

I'm so excited to have won one of the DMC kits--thank you so much :)