Tuesday, December 28, 2010

3rd day of the week

                        For Today

Outside my window
      The sun is shining but there are some clouds scattered about

I am thinking
      this year seems to have past so quickly
I am thankful for
      my family and friends

From the kitchen
      think I will have some scrambled eggs and toast

I am wearing
      yellow pj's

Around the house
      as usual, it is very quiet.....just me moving about

I am hearing
      the sound of the jets flying back to Luke Air Force Base

On my mind
      I want to finish my Winter Exchange before the Challenge starts

Plans for the day
      would like to go to the Museum today for Holidays at the Heard...and of course lunch

From my camera's eye
magnificent sunset last night


I am wishing
       a relaxing day for you and me

So nice of you to visit with me today.....stop back real soon.....

No comments: