Gracie's Place~~~~
Welcome to my world that I share with Sammy the Schnauzer and The Brother Alan and Lisa. Each day I keep busy with all kinds of crafts. Always looking into new projects, forever learning.
Monday, November 29, 2010
So it's Monday....
Monday...migraine...much to do...this is it for now....
going to rest my head on a pillow for a bit....
Maybe Michael Crawford's Christmas CD to soothe me.
Oh Gracie, so sorry to hear that...I feel your pain though...literally. We have a frint coming through that has given me an intense migrane as well! Thank goodness my boss is so understanding (he is a sufferer too) and lets me take a "lie down" break when I need to. Hope you get some nice cool, dark quiet time!
HAPPY STITCHIN' (when you are better of course :) Terri
8 comments:
Hope it goes away soon. I hate them nasty things!
Oh Gracie, that doesn't sound good. I hope you will feel better soon.
So sorry you don't feel well. I'm home today, too, but with an upset tummy, not as bad as a migraine. Here's to both of us feeling well soon!
Hope you feel better soon.
Feel better soon! I know only too well how awful migraines are.
Oh Gracie, so sorry to hear that...I feel your pain though...literally. We have a frint coming through that has given me an intense migrane as well! Thank goodness my boss is so understanding (he is a sufferer too) and lets me take a "lie down" break when I need to. Hope you get some nice cool, dark quiet time!
HAPPY STITCHIN' (when you are better of course :)
Terri
Hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
I've never had a migraine, thank goodness, but I've heard they're just horrid. Hope yours passes quickly...
Post a Comment