Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Tuesday~~~~

Outside my window
dark, very dark
I am thinking
just have to work on my gift stitching today
I am thinking
so very happy that my migraine is gone
I am thankful for
so many good wishes from you, my friends, yesterday
From my kitchen
I am enjoying a cup of White Pomegranate Tea
I am wearing
oh my pj's of course~~it is only 3:30 in the morning!
I am reading
my new book...Crazy Quilting, the complete guide
Around the house
not a creature is stirring except for me
Plans for the day
decorate the tree
From my camera eye

This is Zoe's idea of how to use the bottom shelf on our coffee table....just the right height for her when in the rabbit position.
I am hoping
that everyone has a delightful day.

4 comments:

Lois said...

What a fun post! So glad to hear the migraine is gone. Enjoy decorating your tree!

Carol said...

So happy to hear that your headache has finally left you alone, Grace! Sounds like you have a lovely day planned :)

KarenV said...

Glad you're feeling better! I hope you have a great day :)

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Hi Gracie. Well I thought Id pop on over to see your blog and I'll be back too.
Thanks for commenting on my blog and welcome to the Landing, if you want to sign into the Challenge feel free at the link on my blog.
Be always in stitches