Friday, October 1, 2010

a new month....

I can not believe September is gone. I was a good month; I re-connected with an aunt, Rose Marie (NC), a niece, Lisa (FL) and a cousin Janice (RI). Time is borrowed and much to precious to loose.  I am so glad to be able to have these people back in my space of time. I also started this blog, so it was a full month. The temps are still high; yesterday Phoenix recorded 107...and today promises to be around the same. I am looking forward to setting out the pumpkins this weekend...it may not feel like Autumn, but it will look like it. I will also finish my luminary. We had a class this past Wednesday night at our Card Stitching group. Our group of ladies meets each week to make cards and sometimes we have a class. I have work today and tomorrow so Sunday looks like a busy day.  Somewhere along the way I need to fit in a ride to Scottsdale and while there stop in the needlework shop to look for a new project. I also want to try a new recipe for cinnamon rolls. Good thing I rise before the crack of dawn!
Well another cup of coffee is scenting the air.......have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



iluminary


No comments: