Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday and a solution found!

One day I am pleased that I have set up this blog, by nightfall I am stressed! One click in the wrong place and poof! everything changes. Well, I sat and sat, had a cup of coffee to start the day, and read the newspaper. While sorting some beads, voila! it came to me. Now I have fixed my problem and before I click anywhere on this page...I will count to 10. Now that that issue is resolved, on to the day.Of course there will be football to watch. The Patriots are playing the Bills. If hubby gets too rowdy I will retreat to my sewing room and stitch with some quiet music playing. Before I forget, I want to thank my sis Linda who (bless her) not knowing enough about blog construction to help, tried her best to chat with me last night...long distance (from RI) and to Annette a new friend who has been very patient we my rambling on. Love to both! Now, off for a much needed cup of tea and stitching. The house is quiet. Both Dennis and Zoe are still asleep. I can hear the sounds of smooth jazz~~~~~~~~have a great day.

1 comment:

lcp0528 said...

So glad you finally fixed the problem. It can be so fustrating to put time and effort into something and not have it turn out the way you wanted it to. It looks great! I had a lazy day, didn'sleep well last night what else is new, so I really felt it today. It's a little past eight o'clock RI time and I'm going to settle down with a cup of coffee and watch a movie. Will most likely talk to u tomorrow...catch you later...xoxo