Saturday, September 25, 2010

Glad it is Saturday

Well, the end of my first blog week has arrived. I have been tweaking and changing things around. I probably will never be completely satisfied, but I will get close to it. Today is a work day and then I am off until next weekend...gotta love these part-time hours! In early today and out by 1:30....then a bit of reading  to keep up with sis Linda. We started the final part of Eat Pray and Love. It has been fun reading and discussing the book long distance. Of course I will have needle in hand for some cross stitching later today I love the early morning quiet. Well, I need to have another cup of coffee and the daily paper...maybe out on the lanai....

1 comment:

lcp0528 said...

I had to remove the preavious post, sorry. Well, I finished reading Eat, Pray and Love. The read was quick, to the point of the subject and very good. She was hunorous, blunt, but in a good way, and you could definitely tell how much she grew. The book that follows "Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage", should be good. It probably won't be so technical. Looking forward to reading it. I'm hoping you add more of your beautiful work, the quilting, tatting, photography and the characters you sewed. I love looking at them.....I'm jealous!!! I didn't inherit your artistic talent. Time to watch a good movie...catch you later...xoxo