Sunday, October 3, 2010

A beautiful morning

Last evening was another example of Arizona's magnificent sunsets. I could just pull up a chair and wait for darkness! No specific plans for today....of course there is football, but the NE Patriots are playing a Monday night game. I do want to finish the book I am reading and I really must get back to my cross stitch.  My "next" project list just keeps growing. It seems everyday I see/find something I want to stitch. My stash cries out ... more! more!.. I did finish the luminary...it came out quite nice. I plan to do a few more...different stitching and colors. I will definitely need to use a votive holder inside to really get the effect as I did here. Maybe I will try one of the battery tea lights.
Well....time to pick up my needle.......have a great day...and thanks for stopping by...

No comments: