Today is suppose to be cooler...only in the low 100s. Still hot to me. I had planned to return to the garden to finish cleaning but that will not happen today. Instead I will remain inside and stitch on Santa.... he is really looking good. I am glad I decided to add the beads as I go along. I also did some stars yesterday...
Off white/cream with gold. It really looks pretty. I may make one with white/silver. I did not like or find white with gold that I liked so instead I chose cream, it looks softer. Then I thought...what about those puppy dogs?
This print is so cute...bones and dishes and paw prints. Next ornaments to make are the beaded baubles in Christmas colors. Did you know that Christmas is 4 months from today? Of course when the temp is reaching 110 to 115 almost every day it is hard to think about that.
Since the email issue is continuing….you may think that I am not replying to your comments...but I am trying.... I will be calling the Geek Squad as soon as I post this. It may be that I need to change the way I send them.... could it be that simple?
Happy having you visit with me today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Hope you will hear from me soon!
7 comments:
I love your stars, so pretty. Yes, stay in the shade. Too hot for you to go out. Cream dose show better than white. hugs
Love these new stars! Ugh. That is still so hot! It has been cool by us. In the 70's and in the 50's at night.
The stars are very pretty. I wish we could blend our temps, we're down to 60's already which is way too cool for this time of year and I am not ready for cool and fall. In truth, I never am. Looks like so many of us have had the spam comments in Chinese. I was successful in deleting mine, but notice quite a few today as I make my blog rounds.
Sandy's Space
Oh my gosh, Gracie, your stars are so cute! I love the different subject matter that you choose. You can definitely personalize these to anyone.
Just four months until Christmas...don't remind me of that!
Post a Comment