Sunday, December 16, 2018

I light a candle

Every day I think of you and wonder what if.... 
today I light a candle remembering your birthday.
My heart is empty without you.
We are apart too soon 💔
I love you My Denny and miss you so.
I miss your voice
I miss your touch 
I miss your smile
Sadness fill my heart  today.
My love is yours forever.

14 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Oh Grace, my thoughts are with you and my heart goes out to you.

Jenny said...

Oh Gracie... I know only to well that emptiness and that ache in your heart of missing the other half of your heart. I am sending up a prayer for you today and also sending hugs and love your way. Take care my friend.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Christmas Without You.

Although it's sad to reminisce, On Christmases we knew, This year I shall celebrate In memory of you.


I'll put aside my sorrow, With every unshed tear, And concentrate on all the joy, We shared when you where here.

Our time together taught me, What Christmas time is for, And that's what I'll remember Until we meet once more.

You are always in our hearts Grace and we all love you. You are blessed with lots of friends near and far. Big, big hugs and love.

Alan said...

Happy Birthday my friend

Kathy H said...

Thinking of you today and hope your sadness is replaced with some wonderful memories.

Ele said...

Thinking of you

diamondc said...

Happy Birthday Denny

Catherine

Janice said...

Oh Gracie he shares a birthday with my husband.... I know your heart is hurting...hugs

RJ said...

Gracie that is a lovely tribute to your sweet Denny. I have said a prayer for your loss. I know the pain you are feeling. But, you also have such lovely memories of a very special guy. God bless you. RJ

kjsutcliffe said...

Sending hugs x

Vickie said...

What a beautiful tribute to your dear Denny. I am thinking of you Gracie. And praying you find comfort today.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A lovely way to remember dear Denny.

Terri said...

Hugs!

Pittoresque said...

What a sweet post...I am very late to comment, but even so how you are feeling alright.