Oh I am chilly! It is around 49 out with expectations of the temp rising to 75 today. Waiting for my coffee to brew and think Eggos will be on my plate soon. I generally have quiet slow days but recently I have been busy. On Friday an Saturday I was with Glenda helping to set up a dinner and then helping with the clean-up...she worked me to the bone ( I told Glenda I was going to tell everyone!!!) Totally enjoyed the time spent.
Then Sunday was my quiet day..... On Monday a call from Dianna set me in motion. Bobby's cat Moochie was sick and he was at work and Dianna needed help getting Moochie to the vet.
The poor kitty was definitely ill, she was a perfect patient never giving the doc any trouble. She has beautiful markings. I will be checking to see how Mooch is doing today...and Bobby. Yesterday was a planned outing with Glenda. We had a nice time galivanting and lunch too. Then a phone call from sis Lynowl to tell me she received a package...of course since I tracked it I already knew. The surprise was that she was trying not to open it! That did not last long and she opened it while we chatted on the phone. I never sat at the computer at all yesterday and did not answer my emails until last evening. Debbie was worried and she sent out "Car 54 where are you" email.... we are in touch every day. Sorry to worry her but I finally responded so we are back on track today. Definitely no plans for today...I did say that for Monday didn't I? I hope to make a beaded snow globe ornament that was featured in one of the Facebook groups. I will plan my baking for the weekend... not a fan of baking too far ahead. Christmas dinner will be a simple one.
The fourth flower on the Amaryllis is getting ready to bloom...any day now.
Look at the color of them! Actually looks like popcorn shooting out of the center! Really pleased with this plant and hope they will be available next year again. I have a new lavender plant but have not put it in the ground yet. Yes, here in Arizona winter is still planting and blooming time. Well I can smell the wonderful fresh brewed scent of coffee and I am a bit hungry so off I go. Glad you visited today. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your friendship.
Then Sunday was my quiet day..... On Monday a call from Dianna set me in motion. Bobby's cat Moochie was sick and he was at work and Dianna needed help getting Moochie to the vet.
The poor kitty was definitely ill, she was a perfect patient never giving the doc any trouble. She has beautiful markings. I will be checking to see how Mooch is doing today...and Bobby. Yesterday was a planned outing with Glenda. We had a nice time galivanting and lunch too. Then a phone call from sis Lynowl to tell me she received a package...of course since I tracked it I already knew. The surprise was that she was trying not to open it! That did not last long and she opened it while we chatted on the phone. I never sat at the computer at all yesterday and did not answer my emails until last evening. Debbie was worried and she sent out "Car 54 where are you" email.... we are in touch every day. Sorry to worry her but I finally responded so we are back on track today. Definitely no plans for today...I did say that for Monday didn't I? I hope to make a beaded snow globe ornament that was featured in one of the Facebook groups. I will plan my baking for the weekend... not a fan of baking too far ahead. Christmas dinner will be a simple one.
The fourth flower on the Amaryllis is getting ready to bloom...any day now.
Look at the color of them! Actually looks like popcorn shooting out of the center! Really pleased with this plant and hope they will be available next year again. I have a new lavender plant but have not put it in the ground yet. Yes, here in Arizona winter is still planting and blooming time. Well I can smell the wonderful fresh brewed scent of coffee and I am a bit hungry so off I go. Glad you visited today. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your friendship.

6 comments:
Good morning Gracie 🌞
I just scrambled up some eggs for breakfast and will have my quiet devotional time now. At first I thought you had gotten a cat but saw it's a friend's. Would you ever consider one...or a bird perhaps? They're good company.
Love your beautiful plant. The color is brilliant. I love my plants. I grow mostly green ones nothing floral. I find they're easier to keep alive. Haha
Enjoy your day...no baking for me today! 💗💋
Moochie is such a sweet looking cat. I hope she feels better today. I hope you get my gift tomorrow Gracie.❤️
Moochie is gorgeous Grace, I hope she is feeling better.
Gracie: You are so sweet to help with Moochie, I hope all is well now.
I am loving the color of your flower, a friend of ours gets a new plant every year, he has had as many as six flowers bloom, he said with the right light and care he gets six every once in a while, it seems you may do the same with four blooms so far, I hope you get six.
Merry Christmas my friend
Catherine
Moochie is beautiful just like one of my daughters cat.
Hope she is better poor kitty .
Have you thought about having a kitten gracie they are great company my daughter has two , now her children have their own homes she lives on her own .
She loves them and tells me almost every day what they have been up to .
Love your flower and wishing you a lovely day.
Oh poor Kitty...I hope she's feeling better! I got my grandma one of these wax-covered Amaryllis plants for Christmas after seeing yours. What a great idea!
Post a Comment