It was a good day yesterday and a good night sleeping. Every once in awhile it happens. I went out for milk and bread yesterday and I thought the market was having a free day...busy does not cover the store activity. It looks like many are having ham for Christmas dinner this year. Still have no idea what will be on my table.
Catherine...look....the Amaryllis is going to have 6 blooms! This plant has been unbelievable. I am going to try to plant it after Christmas. The first three are finished with their blooms but I look forward to having these open.
Yesterday I began a new beading project...
I know it does not look like much but it will be finished today.... that is after my hair appointment this morning. It is a Snow Globe Snowman. I am discovering that working with clear Delica beads is not easy nor are the black beads. A test for my eyes and hand for sure. I say this every year....I will work on Christmas ornaments during the year for next year... maybe this is the year I do just that.
An update from Bobby is that Moochie is already doing better with the prescription medication. She really is a sweet kitty.
We are going to have another lovely weather day...temps near the mid 70s. Normal for this time is mid 60s. Love the weather but hate that the sun does not rise and shine until almost 7:30am.
Today is the last day for mailing in time for Christmas delivery... hope you all made it in time. My tracking tells me all my USA packages arrived, can not check on delivery to Canada…. Debbie, it is on the way. Hope it clears Canadian customs soon. Well, I best get a few things done before going out later this morning. Glad to chat with you. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
Catherine...look....the Amaryllis is going to have 6 blooms! This plant has been unbelievable. I am going to try to plant it after Christmas. The first three are finished with their blooms but I look forward to having these open.
Yesterday I began a new beading project...
I know it does not look like much but it will be finished today.... that is after my hair appointment this morning. It is a Snow Globe Snowman. I am discovering that working with clear Delica beads is not easy nor are the black beads. A test for my eyes and hand for sure. I say this every year....I will work on Christmas ornaments during the year for next year... maybe this is the year I do just that.
An update from Bobby is that Moochie is already doing better with the prescription medication. She really is a sweet kitty.
We are going to have another lovely weather day...temps near the mid 70s. Normal for this time is mid 60s. Love the weather but hate that the sun does not rise and shine until almost 7:30am.
Today is the last day for mailing in time for Christmas delivery... hope you all made it in time. My tracking tells me all my USA packages arrived, can not check on delivery to Canada…. Debbie, it is on the way. Hope it clears Canadian customs soon. Well, I best get a few things done before going out later this morning. Glad to chat with you. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
3 comments:
I have NEVER heard of an amaryllis with SIX blooms!! Wow!
My husband purchased me an amaryllis and I am so afraid I will kill it. I am excited to see it bloom. I am going to google them so I know more about them. I am very excited. Merry Christmas and Hope you have a blessed New Year.
A great new start! It's probably finished by now; I'm making my way through your updates to find out.
Post a Comment