Well I thought yesterday morning was chilly...this morning it is 49!!! How many of us are not sick with this quick weather change is unknown. The afternoon is only expected to be in the high 60s. Guess I better get the long sleeves and a sweater out when I meet up with Glenda this morning.
I finished the beaded snowflake.... and although it is not perfect it looks good. I think I have the hang of the Brick Stitch and look forward to making this one again. I did not have the silver Delica 11 beads so I used the gold and I do like the look. There are 4 more patterns in the bead along... one each Friday. I will be off to the bead shop this week to get the beads needed. The next one may be a little more than I can do but I will try. I may try to find someone who can sit with me and coach me through this new method. The bead group for this project lists many Sun City gals so I will reach out to them to see who would be willing to help me.
Little sleep last evening, about 2 hours so later may be nap time here. Did I mention that I have the heat on?! Did I mention it is chilly... better word cold?! Guess the shorts and short sleeve tops will be going to the other side of the closet as well as the sandals. On that note I will sit and finish my hot coffee. Maybe a second cup will immediately follow.
A bright spot out in the garden with this yellow daisy and the bright pink Gaura in the back round.
Glad you stopped by. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
Special request: Sis Lynowl is not feeling well again with a nasty cold so send those virtual good wishes her way.
I finished the beaded snowflake.... and although it is not perfect it looks good. I think I have the hang of the Brick Stitch and look forward to making this one again. I did not have the silver Delica 11 beads so I used the gold and I do like the look. There are 4 more patterns in the bead along... one each Friday. I will be off to the bead shop this week to get the beads needed. The next one may be a little more than I can do but I will try. I may try to find someone who can sit with me and coach me through this new method. The bead group for this project lists many Sun City gals so I will reach out to them to see who would be willing to help me.
Little sleep last evening, about 2 hours so later may be nap time here. Did I mention that I have the heat on?! Did I mention it is chilly... better word cold?! Guess the shorts and short sleeve tops will be going to the other side of the closet as well as the sandals. On that note I will sit and finish my hot coffee. Maybe a second cup will immediately follow.
A bright spot out in the garden with this yellow daisy and the bright pink Gaura in the back round.
Glad you stopped by. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
Special request: Sis Lynowl is not feeling well again with a nasty cold so send those virtual good wishes her way.
8 comments:
Love your snowflake ornament Gracie! And that felt tree. How neat! It is cold here too my friend. ;) It is 18 degrees right now as I type this. It will be a high of 24 today. Woo hoo! NOT. Your dear sister is in my prayers.
Lovely snowflake! It is pretty chilly now. Anything under 70 has me running for my lap blanket in the evenings. We switched out the rest of our spring/summer clothes for the fall/winter variety yesterday. Hope it warms up for Thanksgiving, we usually eat outside.
I think the gold makes the snowflake. It is 0 C here so I am staying inside today. I don't like cold weather. Prayers for Sister Lynowl. Big warm hug from me.
Gracie: Your snowflake is beautiful.
Brrr I did not know it would get that chilly in Arizona, it has been in the teens here until today and tomorrow in the forty's then back to snow and cold.
Catherine
Lovely snow flake .
Feeling cool here too gracie , I really don't like winter .
Well after Christmas I will dream of Spring ha.
Pretty snowflake to adorn your tree.
49? I think that's almost as cold as it is around here! At least your pretty snowflake won't melt now.
What a beautiful snowflake Gracie. The weather has been crazy here in Florida too. It was cold today (up and down). RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Post a Comment