We have had a few cold days/nights. This week they predict the temps to be in the low to mid 70s.... I am amazed that I am not sick! When I am out and about, if I even hear someone coughing....I avoid them. Crazy up and down temps this time of year. Yesterday was get the turkey breast for Thanksgiving…. and a few of the fixings.
I am looking forward to getting Christmas up and around the house this year.... I told Glenda it will be starting early here! I will start getting the "stuff" down from the cupboard in the garage and not all in one climb of the step ladder. The trees are in a floor cupboard so that is one break. Yes, trees...there are 3 of them. Living room, kitchen and bedroom.
Speaking of decoration...I bought this ornament hanger at Pier 1 when Glenda and I went out shopping the other day. They had them last year but I never picked one up. It is perfect for the large glass ball. I may get at least one more. The beaded stars will look nice displayed with it. I already have played the music.... George Winston's Winter CD and Hallmark Sirius in the car...I want need some holiday cheer. I decorate the 3 lamp posts in our courtyard and that will be done right after Thanksgiving.
Getting my haircut today... had to change my appointment form last week so I am stuck with an afternoon time.... might stroll the mall a bit before then. Still need a couple of gifts. That is about it from here.....glad you stopped by today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
I am looking forward to getting Christmas up and around the house this year.... I told Glenda it will be starting early here! I will start getting the "stuff" down from the cupboard in the garage and not all in one climb of the step ladder. The trees are in a floor cupboard so that is one break. Yes, trees...there are 3 of them. Living room, kitchen and bedroom.
Speaking of decoration...I bought this ornament hanger at Pier 1 when Glenda and I went out shopping the other day. They had them last year but I never picked one up. It is perfect for the large glass ball. I may get at least one more. The beaded stars will look nice displayed with it. I already have played the music.... George Winston's Winter CD and Hallmark Sirius in the car...I
Getting my haircut today... had to change my appointment form last week so I am stuck with an afternoon time.... might stroll the mall a bit before then. Still need a couple of gifts. That is about it from here.....glad you stopped by today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
7 comments:
I like your ornament hanger. I think I will put up a tree this year since last year I was unable to because of my shoulder surgery. I am stitching christmas charts too. Have a great day, we have high winds back again this week and Dave is working long days. big hugs
You sound very organized Gracie. I hope you have a good night.
Your Christmas displays and trees are always a delight to see Grace, I'm looking forward to seeing this years.
The little hanger is such a great idea.
I am also going to decorate early this year , once my club's party is out of the way next week I will start.
Last year I was playing catch up .
I love that hanger Gracie. Your ornament is so beautiful and it sparkles as it hangs. Good getting an early start...I'm always running behind. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Your ornament hanger is really pretty. I always leave decorating to the last minute... but might try to get an earlier start too this year!
Have a great weekend
I really need to get the Christmas decorations started too...last year was completely un-christmas-y around here, and we can't have that again!
Post a Comment