In some states schools are cancelled due to snow--- in Arizona some schools were cancelled due to rain and flooding...crazy. Several roads were closed and under passes flooded. The rain fell most of yesterday and for a time I even had the door open. The weather forecast is possibilities for more rain this afternoon. Would be nice if it holds off until I return from my hair appointment. I do not like to drive in the rain. I love the sound of rain and along with it....
the sound of jets leaving Luke Air force base were also heard. Later they returned flying low over the house.... another sound that I like. I stayed home relaxing and working on finishing
the sound of jets leaving Luke Air force base were also heard. Later they returned flying low over the house.... another sound that I like. I stayed home relaxing and working on finishing
my green star. Pleased with how it turned out and each one is better than the last. Tomorrow the beads arrive (hopefully) for the Santa star, a different style pattern that I hope to be able to read and bead. Although the way of making these 3D stars is the same the designers write the patterns differently. I also found an ornament pattern for panels to cover a 3 inch ornament ball with Nutcrackers and one with cardinals. Not sure if they will be attempted at this time. Now I need another cup of coffee to get on with my morning. Thank you for taking the time to visit and for your kind words. Most of all, thank you for your friendship.
5 comments:
I am like you, I like the sound of jets and I love the sound of rain on the roof at night when I am sleeping. Love your star. Have a great day. big hugs
Beautiful stars, also those in previous posts, it's a great pattern.
I think we get to much rain to like it but , I like to walk into the garden after the rain .
Your star is beautiful you are one talented lady.
They are predicting a downpour of rain for us at the weekend.
Green star is perfect ... you are so talented Gracie.
I wouldn't mind taking a little bit of that rain of your hands...the year has been entirely too dry around here!
Post a Comment